Additional Fees

If I could give ZERO stars I would.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

(He is not board certified and unprofessional) I had an appointment today at 3:00pm. I was told to arrive 30 minutes eyarlier to fill out paperwork. I arrived in the parking lot at 2:24pm and was inside waiting in line within a couple of minutes. I stood there waiting while two people were helping someone in front of me.

They had no idea what they were doing so the receptionist kept asking the other person what to do. Finally the patient in front of me leaves, the receptionist ignored me and walked away. Finally the other person said come over here and I'll help you. He hands me a cup for urine, and a stack of paperwork to fill out.

I go straight in and do my business and then come out and start the stack of paperwork. It was asking for very detailed information so it took some time. Another patient walks in and sat down next to me. She reeked of acohol and cigarettes.

I started getting neauseas and wound up in the bathroom puking. I have MS and a seizure disorder so I'm sinsitive to smells, lights, and loud noises. After throwing up I went back out in the waiting room and my husband got up and told the staff what happened and that we were moving to a quitter area. I thought the professionalism was already bad well here's were it gets worse.

It is now 3:30pm, 30 minutes past my appointment time of 3:00. We had been there an hour. They proceed to tell my husband that we have to reschedule because I missed my appointment due to my paperwork not being finished. WHAT in the ***????

NO ONE told us that the paperwork had to finished before my appointment time. NO ONE came out and told us that we needed to hurry up, NO ONE told us that we had been cancelled. They were rude and disrespectful. I asked the manager to talk to the doctor and she said he was the one that cancelled do to my lack of having my paperwork done.

I was shocked at the lack of professionalism of not only the staff but the doctor.

I would not even treat an animal the way I was treated.RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Review about: Texas Pain Relief Group Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Texas Pain Relief Group?

Comments